Monday, April 04, 2011

Pregnancy After Loss

I became pregnant with our oldest son after nearly seven years of infertility. Having already lost eight children to miscarriage or adoption losses, I knew all too well that pregnancy doesn't always mean a bring-home baby. I found myself in a moment-by-moment battle with fear. To combat these overwhelming emotions...
To read more, please visit my post, God’s Transcendent Peace, over at Glory and Strength. It will only be live for the month of April. (If you are sensitive to the mention of children, please note that our second living son is briefly mentioned in the opening of this article.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. We are approaching the anniversary of our first loss and in the past year have experienced an adoption loss as well. Our journey is far from being over and I have struggled with fear over what could be up ahead. This was very timely for me today.

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com said...

I am so sorry to read of your two heart-rending losses within the past year. May the God of All Comfort grant you peace for today and hope for each tomorrow. {{{hug}}}