Thursday, February 03, 2011

Translation to Czech

Yesterday, I learned from NavPress that Hannah's Hope: Seeking God's Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage & Adoption Loss is being translated into Czech for distribution in the Czech and Slovak Republics!!! God never ceases to amaze me!

We are anticipating a journey of somewhere between 18-24 months before the translation in complete and the Czech version is available for purchase. Please pray with me that God will allow the translation to go smoothly and to His glory. I am also praying for the hearts of the women in the Czech and Slovak Republics, that God will meet needs through these pages, the He will bring healing to broken hearts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jenni. I'll be praying with you that Hannah's Hope reaches the Czech and Slovak hearts who need to be encouraged!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Jenni!